MCR Center Quality Care Initiative
MyCourseRoom’s Center Quality Management (CQM) Initiative for Child Care Centers
MyCourseRoom and the National Child Care Association (NCCA) are partnering to offer child care centers a new way to implement an affordable and consistent center-based training process to ensure 'just-in-time' training year-round. The Business Premium Basic and Custom Plans offer the following:
- Private, center-specific catalog where you can add courses and competency assessments from our free inventory or add your own
- Courses that are on-demand, available 24/7 from any computer with Internet access
- Formal digital certificates with clock hours and CEU as well as transcripts for learners
- Progress reports available to the Director for all enrolled learners
- Club Forums that can be used to initiate private online discussions
In less than an hour, you can register your center, set up your catalog and enroll your learners who can start their training immediately. By using the following promotion code specific for NCCA, you will receive a 5% discount. Take note of the promotion code, CCNCA415, and click on the link at the bottom of this page to go to the MyCourseRoom website where you will:
- Complete the Custom Plan configuration form. The Basic Plan includes 1 location, 10 named learners, and 25 clock hours in your catalog. Courses can be rotated in and out of your catalog. The cost of the Basic Plan is $150.00 per annum ($142.50 when the promotion code is entered). You may customize the Basic Plan by adding locations, learners, and/or catalog hours. The cost will be determined and the 5% discount will be applied when the promotion code is entered.
- Complete the center registration form, make your online credit card payment, select the courses for your catalog, and register your learners. An email will be sent automatically to each of your registered learners with instructions on how to access their account.
To go to MyCourseRoom, click on the above logo
or copy and paste the following URL